- 10 MT
- 90.00 - 100.00 INR
- 92 INR
- Spices Seeds
- 25 Grams (g)
- 11% Max
- 12 Months
. Skinned and split toovar dal is the most widely-used form of the lentil. In Vegetarian Indian cooking, it provides the requisite proteins for a balanced meal.These yellow split peas can be made into dal which is served with side dish of vegetables, rice or flatbreads, which we call as Dal Tadka, Dal fry, Tuvar Dal, sambhar, etc.The split lentil (toor dal) is slightly sweet, having a nutty flavor, easily digestible and absorbs the flavor of other spices quickly. They take a little longer to cook than moong Dal. When this dal is combined is combined with rice, a complete protein is gained.
Toor dal contains folic acid, an important vitamin for all women, especially those planning to become pregnant. Folic acid is essential for fetal development and can help to prevent neural tube birth defects such as spina bifida. Getting adequate amounts of folic acid in your diet can help to reduce specific brain and spinal cord birth defects by more than 70 percent, according to the New York State Department of Health.
Provide carbohydrate that body need for energy
- Reduces blood pressure
NUTRITIONAL VALUE :
HEALTH BENEFITS OF TOOR DAL :
1. Toor dal is also an excellent source of carbohydrates, which your body needs for energy.Legumes such as toor dal contain complex carbohydrates, which are recommended because of their increased
2.It provides many of the nutrients your body needs, such as protein, fat, fiber and carbohydrates.It is a very nice source of protein in Indian Cooking especially Vegetarian.
3.It also has a good amount of iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and B vitamins.
4.It is high in dietary fiber, low in saturated fat, and cholesterol free.
5. Toor dal contains folic acid, an important vitamin for all women especially those planning to become pregnant.
6.It cures a cough, poisoning effect, gas troubles, acidity, stomach pain, and piles.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- 5 KG, 10 KG, 25 KG and 50 KG PP Bags
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia
- All India
No.205 B, 1st Floor, Choolambedu Main Road, Cholapuram, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600053, India